Tax Exempt Organizations
Dave L. Neville advises and represents many of the non-profit entities located in the Ojai Valley applying for and retaining their tax exemption status. Services include:
- Non-profit entity formation
- Social welfare organizations
- Preparation of exemption applications (form 1023 and 3500)
- Public benefit or private foundation status
- Compliance with federal and state charitable laws
- Compliance with the Corporations Code
- Reviver applications
- Unrelated business income issues
- Board consultations
- Change of purpose
- Articles amendment
- Property tax exemptions
Dave L. Neville regularly advises and represents non-profit organizations in Ojai and throughout Ventura County, including charitable organizations, civic leagues, schools, churches, and Indian tribes.
Call Dave L. Neville today at (805) 640-6468 to schedule an appointment.