Dave L. Neville represents individuals and entities in matters of business, real property, estate planning, tax and litigation. He has a niche practice handling tax issues within these areas of law. Dave L. Neville is a skilled and knowledgeable attorney with more than 25 years providing clients with effective legal representation.
Dave L. Neville began his legal career in the courtrooms of Los Angeles working for a criminal defense and personal injury law firm. After a few years of spending every working day in court, Dave L. Neville went back to school to earn a masters degree in taxation. After litigating several criminal and civil tax cases, Dave L. Neville moved to the Bay Area to work for a firm focusing solely on discharging taxes in bankruptcy. After the dot.com crash, he put together a debt work-out plan for a publicly traded company whom eventually hired him as their general counsel. The public company provided incubator services to start-up companies working in the technology sector. Though this work, Dave L. Neville gained invaluable experience working for an issuer learning the securities laws and working with entrepreneurs wanting to bring their visions to reality. Upon taking the public company private, Dave L. Neville went into private practice.
Dave L. Neville lives in Ojai, California with his wife and two teenage children where they have lived since 2003. As an avid hiker and surfer, he enjoys Ojai for its proximity to the wilderness and the ocean.
- State Bar of California, Taxation Section
- Ventura County Bar Association
- Director, Ojai Valley Defense Fund
- Former Director, Rotary Club of Ojai
- Former Chairman of the Board, HELP of Ojai
- ProBono legal services to the San Francisco Homeless Advocacy Program
- Aids Legal Referral Panel and Bar Association’s Bankruptcy Assistance Program
- LL.M. in Taxation, University of San Diego School of Law, 1993
- J.D., University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law, 1990
- B.A. in Communications, University of Southern California, 1986
- 1 Over 25 Years of Experience
- 2 Unique Personalized Service
- 3 Contact Us Today